WHAT IS Hcg Hucog 5000 iu?
FUNCTIONING OF Hcg Hucog 5000 iu
Hcg Hucog 5000 iu (Generic Human chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a noteworthy remedial agent available in this Hucog. The hormonal achievement of chorionic gonadotropin is similar to pituitary luteinizing hormone (LH). Chorionic Gonadotropin induces the synthesis of gonadal steroid hormone by Leydig cells and progesterone hormone by the corpus luteum of the ovary. LH interacts with FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) for the development and maturation of ovulation in females. HCG works as a substitute for LH during ovulation process.
In males, cHcg Hucog 5000 iu is a polypeptide hormone induced by the interstitial cells (Leydig cells) of the testis to produce androgen hormone.
THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS OF Hcg Hucog 5000 iu-
Hucog is generally given for the supervision of-
- Infertility in women
- Increases sperm count in males
- In adolescent boys, it is signify to treat hypogonadism (low altitude of testicles)
HOW TO TAKE Hcg Hucog 5000 iu?
Hucog is given by the subcutaneous and intramuscular (I/M) only.
- In case of Anovulatory infertility- Hucog 10000 I.U. is administered in the mid cycle. It should be taken along with Menotropin injection.
- Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism- Hucog HP 2000 I. U. is to be administered two times in a week parallel with Menotrpin injection (1 vial thrice a week) for 4 months, it is necessary to continue this therapy up to 4 months (minimum).
- Cryptorchidism- It is equivalent to 1000 I.U. of Hucog on alternate days for some weeks.
POSSIBLE ADVERSE EFFECTS OF Hcg Hucog 5000 iu
Common side effects of Hucog are breast tenderness, headache, pain and swelling at the site of injection
Some major side effects occur while using this injection like abdomen pain, stomach distress, ovary enlargement, weight gain, Dyspnea (sleep disorder), GIT symptoms, nausea and diarrhea.
DRUGS INTERACT WITH Hcg Hucog 5000 iu
Certain medications interact with Hcg Hucog 5000 iu are-
- Aminocaproic acid
- Anti-coagulant medications like Warfarin, heparin
- Asparaginase, Anti-hemophilic
NOT TO BE USED (CONTRAINDICATIONS)-
Hcg Hucog 5000 iu injection is not given in some medical cases like-
- If female having an allergy to generic Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG)
- If a female have any adrenal and thyroid crisis
- In case of prostate problem
- In case of any mental disorders like bipolar disorders, convulsion and migraine
- If you achieve premature puberty
- If you face any sort of trouble in proper breathing then, no need to take this drug.
USE WITH SOME CAUTIONS (PRECAUTIONS)- Hcg Hucog 5000 iu
- In pregnant and nursing moms, this injection is strictly forbidden.
- In case of discoloration of this injection, avoid the use of this injection as it may increase the risk of contamination.
- Always make use of fresh and sterile needles or syringes.
- Children under the age group of 12 year should not use this injection.
- Do not take an injection on your own.
STORAGE ENVIRONMENT OF Hcg Hucog 5000 iu
- Hucog injection should be kept under the room temperature 300 C.
- Keep this drug in cool, dry and sterile condition.
- Store vials away from the extreme heat, sunlight and moisture.
- Keep it away from the contact and view of kids.
MISSED DOSE OF Hcg Hucog 5000 iu
Try to take Ovidac injection at the same time, but if any condition, you miss any dose then consult your physician.
Don’t inject the excess amount of Hucog injection.
OVERDOSE OF Hcg Hucog 5000 iu
If you feel any symptoms related to overdose of Hcg Hucog 5000 iu then directly call your medical doctor without any delay and get some emergency medical help from your nearest hospital.