Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mg
292.50$ – 526.50$
Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mg Tablets is used to treat the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. It is used after your doctor has tried other treatments that have not worked or for people who are already taking other medicines for this illness to help ontrol other symptoms
Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mg, Tablets
Your medicine is known by either of the above names, but will be referred to
as Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mg throughout the following:
Patient Information Leaflet
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine
because it contains important information for you.
• Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
• If you have any further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you only. Do not pass it on to
others. It may harm them, even if their signs of illness are the same as
• If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This
includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. See section 4.
What is in this leaflet
1) What Cabergolin 2mg Tablets is and what it is used for
2) What you need to know before you take Cabergolin 2mg Tablets
3) How to take Cabaser
4) Possible side effects
5) How to store Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mg
6) Contents of the pack and other information
1) What Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mgTablets is and what it is used for
Tell your doctor if you or your family/carer notices that you are developing
urges or cravings to behave in ways that are unusual for you and you
cannot resist the impulse, drive or temptation to carry out certain activities
that could harm yourself or others. These are called impulse control
disorders and can include behaviours such as addictive gambling,
excessive eating or spending, an abnormally high sex drive or an increase
in sexual thoughts or feelings. Your doctor may need to adjust or stop your
Other medicines and Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mg
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or
might take any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a
The effectiveness of Cabaser can be reduced by some medicines, these
• Drugs used to treat mental illness (e.g. phenothiazines,
• Drugs used to treat sickness (e.g. metoclopramide).
Side-effects may be increased by other medicines, these include:
• Antibiotics (e.g. erythromycin).
• Drugs used for migraines (e.g. ergotamine).
Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mg Tablets is used to treat the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
It is used after your doctor has tried other treatments that have not worked
or for people who are already taking other medicines for this illness to help
control other symptoms.
This medicine contains cabergoline which acts in a similar way to a
chemical in the body called dopamine. Patients with Parkinson’s disease do
not have enough of this chemical.
Cabergoline belongs to a group of medicines called dopamine agonists.
You must talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you do not feel better or if you feel
2) What you need to know before you take Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mg
Do not take Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mg
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to cabergoline, to other medicines
called ergot alkaloids or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
• If you will be treated with Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mg for a long period and have or had
fibrotic reactions (scar tissue) affecting your heart.
• If you have been told you have a problem affecting your heart valves.
• If you have a previous history of respiratory or cardiac disorders linked
to fibriotic tissue disorders.
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Cabaser if you have or had
any of the following conditions:
• Heart disease.
• Raynaud’s syndrome (causing cold hands and feet).
• Severe chest problems (such as pleurisy).
• Liver disease.
• Stomach ulcer, or bleeding from the stomach and intestines.
• Mental illness, in particular psychotic disorders.
• Low blood pressure (postural hypotension) or you are taking any
medicines to lower your blood pressure.
• Fibrotic reactions (scar tissue) affecting your heart, lungs or abdomen.
In case you are treated with Cabaser for a long period, your physician
will perform checks of your heart, lungs, kidneys and blood to determine
if this medicine is suitable for you. He/she will also have an
echocardiogram (an ultrasound test of the heart) taken before treatment
is started and at regular intervals during treatment. If fibrotic reactions
occur treatment will have to be discontinued.
Low blood pressure (postural hypotension) can occur following
administration of this medicine, particularly during the first few days. Care
should be taken when taking Cabaser with other drugs known to lower
Cabaser – Cabergoline pfizer 2mg Tablets with food and drink
Please see section 3 for details.
You are advised to use adequate contraception while you are taking this
If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a
baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.